Cenex undertakes consultancy projects for a range of clients. This consultancy work is focused on the opportunities offered by low carbon vehicles and infrastructure. These opportunities arise both from;
- Supporting innovation in products and services, delivering economic growth and job creation
- Supporting market development via accelerated deployment of low carbon vehicles and associated energy infrastructure, to help cut vehicle carbon and air pollutant emissions.
If you are scoping a project related to low carbon vehicles and infrastructure why not contact Cenex to see how the Cenex team can assist. If Cenex is not best placed to assist, the team will happily signpost with you to other relevant organisations.
For businesses, Cenex consultancy support includes;
Cenex is well known for its consultancy support to public and private sector fleet operators interested to plan for and subsequently introduce low carbon vehicles and infrastructure.
Consultancy to fleets includes;
- Fleet Carbon Reduction Guidance and Toolkits
- Technology and Strategy Review
- Vehicle Simulations
- Vehicle Deployment Trials
- Infrastructure Deployment Support