Job Title: Business Development Manager
Pay: £30,000 to £40,000 depending upon experience
Apply now for immediate consideration – Interviews in December
Reporting to Head of Business Development
Would you like to play a leading role in the development and use of areas such as low carbon, low emission, connected and autonomous vehicle technology in the UK and international markets? If so this could be the role for you.
Cenex is the UKs centre of Excellence for low Carbon and Fuel Cell technologies, operating as a specialist not-for-profit Consultancy. We work with public and private sector clients on low emission vehicle and associated energy infrastructure projects, developing the market to help accelerate the shift to a low carbon economy.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, your role will be to work within a small team to develop a high profile in the business-to-business and the business-to-government sectors, developing the case for the use of low carbon, low emission, in addition to connected and autonomous vehicle technology.
Typical responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will be:
• Lead on development and creation of consultancy and research opportunities
• Lead the review of tender specifications and tender writing for consultancy projects
• Develop and integrate the use of CRM tools within Cenex
• Identify and develop long term relationships within private and public sector organisations
• Represent and promote Cenex at events
• Develop marketing and communication materials to deliver consultancy business growth
To be successful in the role, the Business Development Manager will:
• Be degree qualified in a related technology subject
• Have significant experience in developing technology based business ideas
• Display a high level of professional interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate high level communication and presentation skills
• Have the ability to identify and develop key long-term relationships
• Ideally have experience in BD within public and private sector, ie tenders and bids.
• Be flexible in relation to working hours and ability to travel within UK and beyond
If you think you have what it takes, apply now for immediate consideration (interviews in December) to firstname.lastname@example.org