Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Can you influence the future direction of transport in the UK and Europe? If so, there is a fantastic opportunity for you to use your communication experience and copywriting skills here at Cenex as our PR and Social Media Officer.
This is a new role, reporting to the Events and Marketing Manager, created to raise the profile of the Cenex brand, activities and services. Joining us as PR and Social Media Officer you will enjoy a high level of variety in your workload, with the opportunity to influence thinking across a wide spectrum of private and public sector and stakeholders.
Cenex are a Not for Profit organisation employing circa 35 people in the UK and Netherlands, with the overall objective of accelerating the shift to a low carbon economy. Cenex specialise in, low emissions vehicle technology and the associated energy infrastructure, as well as future of mobility innovation.
In the role of PR and Social Media Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an effective social media strategy
- Producing press releases and articles on all platforms.
- Providing content for newsletters, website etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on multimedia effectiveness.
- Delivering effective Public Relations and marketing campaigns.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local, regional and national media.
To be considered for the role you should possess:
- A degree in a topic related to PR, marketing, journalism, English Language.
- Significant related experience in PR, marketing or communications.
- An engaging and creative writing style across varied digital media.
- Photographic/video editing for social media would be an advantage.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office.
- Effective organisational and prioritising skills.
- Valid UK driving licence and ability to travel/work flexible hours.
In return for your skills, we offer competitive pay and benefits in a genuinely great place to work which is highly professional, dynamic and fun. If you think you have the experience and ability we are looking for, then please send your CV now, with a covering letter (maximum two pages) to email@example.com.
Closing date: 24th June 2019
Interviews to be held on: 8th or 9th July 2019