Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience)
Deadline for applications: 12th April 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of the transport industry? If so, Cenex has the perfect opportunity for you to use your experience in the Mobility field. Due to the expansion of our newly created and exciting Mobility Group, we are recruiting a Vehicle Mobility Programme Manager.
This new role which reports to the Senior Consultant will be principally responsible for:
- Delivery of mobility programmes such as EV car clubs and shared mobility programmes
- Financial management and project reporting to funders
- Stakeholder engagement
- Providing consultancy to “Mobility as a Service” clients
- Conduct market research/analysis and present finding to external clients
The successful candidate is likely to posses the following:
- Education to degree level or above in a related topic.
- Related experience in transport mobility in the private or public sector.
- Experience in design, management and delivery of significant projects/programmes.
- Experience/involvement in EU or UK Public sector funded transport programmes.
- Demonstration of excellent communication, organising and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse and present technically challenging data in verbal and written form.
- Work with people at all levels, including internal/external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work and travel flexibly in mainland Europe and UKThe role will be based in Loughborough but is likely to involve significant travel within the UK and Europe. The position will attract a competitive salary plus significant benefits such as flexible working.
We will be interviewing for this role in late April or early May so if you feel you can combine your expertise in this field with the fantastic career opportunity Cenex provides, please send your CV and covering letter (maximum two pages) to email@example.com.