Salary: £30-45k (dependent on experience)
Are you a strong project manager looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of energy and transport? If so, Cenex has the perfect opportunity for you to use your experience to get involved in an exciting new project in the wireless field.
Due to the expansion of our Energy Systems & Infrastructure group, we are recruiting a Project Manager to manage the delivery of a major UK wireless charging demonstrator. This new role of Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Consultant, will be principally responsible for:
- Set up and delivery of a multi-million pound demonstrator project
- Stakeholder management both within the project consortium and with private and public sector industry stakeholders
- Developing an expert knowledge base in wireless and on-street charging
- Conduct market research/analysis and present finding to external clients.
The successful candidate is likely to possess the following:
- Education to degree level or above in a related topic
- Qualification in Prince 2, APMP or equivalent
- Significant related experience in project management in a technical environment
- Experience/involvement in EU or UK Public sector funded transport programmes
- Demonstration of excellent communication, organising and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse and present technically challenging data in verbal and written form
- Work with people at all levels, including internal/external suppliers and stakeholders
- Ability to work and travel flexibly in mainland Europe and UK
The role will be based in Loughborough but is likely to involve regular travel within the UK and Europe. The position will attract a competitive salary plus significant benefits such as flexible working.
We will be interviewing for this role over the next few weeks, so if you feel you can combine your expertise in this field with the fantastic career opportunity Cenex provides, please send your CV now, with covering letter (maximum two pages) to email@example.com. Closing date 30th April 2019.