Salary: £30-45k (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of energy and transport? If so, Cenex has the perfect opportunity for you to use your experience in the energy and transport infrastructure field.
Due to the significant expansion of our Energy Systems & Infrastructure group, we are recruiting a Technical Consultants on a permanent basis to manage the delivery of a range of R&D and consultancy projects, with a focus on Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. These new roles, reporting to the Senior Consultant, will be principally responsible for:
- Delivery of projects in exciting new areas such as wireless and on-street charging and Vehicle-to-Grid
- Providing expert consultancy on transport and energy infrastructure to both public and private sector clients
- Stakeholder engagement with key industry parties, including the writing of public industry reports and presenting at major industry conferences
- Conduct market research/analysis and present finding to external clients.
The successful candidates are likely to possess the following:
- Education to degree level or above in a related topic.
- Related experience in energy or transport in the private or public sector.
- Experience in design, management and delivery of significant projects/programmes.
- Experience/involvement in EU or UK Public sector funded transport programmes.
- Demonstration of excellent communication, organising and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse and present technically challenging data in verbal and written form.
- Work with people at all levels, including internal/external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work and travel flexibly in mainland Europe and UK.
The role will be based in Loughborough but is likely to involve regular travel within the UK and Europe. The position will attract a competitive salary plus significant benefits such as flexible working.
We will be interviewing for this role over the next few weeks, so if you feel you can combine your expertise in this field with the fantastic career opportunity Cenex provides, please send your CV now, with covering letter (maximum two pages) to email@example.com. Closing date 30th April 2019.