Net zero targets, and imminent bans on the sale of petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicles, will require zero-emission vehicles to be deployed in fleets across all industry sectors.
Adopting battery or hydrogen electric vehicles will lower your emissions and can reduce your costs, and taking early action will maximise the benefits.
Cenex will work with you to identify sustainable, zero tailpipe emission alternatives for your fleet by assessing your current and future economic, operational and environmental impacts.
- Fuel Saving Opportunity Assessment – Identify and quantify opportunities to reduce fuel through best practice and implementation of cost-effective fuel and emissions saving measures.
- Fleet Review – identify the most cost effective and operationally suitable low emission vehicles for your fleet with a low emission fleet replacement strategy.
- Fleet Advice Scheme – aimed at SMEs with commercial vehicle fleets, one of our experts will provide long term strategic support and advice through a structured programme in your transition to low emission.
- Vehicle Trial Support – independently verifies alternatively fuelled vehicle trials to enable large scale implementation and ensure fuel, emission and energy savings
- Zero Emission Vehicle Training – prepare your organisation to plan for the low emission road ahead.
View the case studies and projects below to see how organisations are already transitioning to net zero fleets, and get in touch to see how you can lower your emissions.