The Energy Infrastructure Team
Our aim is to support government, industry and every-day people to reduce the environmental impact of their transport by:
- Supporting the development of new technologies,
- Providing strategic advice to help clients understand their infrastructure requirements and to develop evidence-based business cases to enable this,
- Educating industry, government and the next generations on the products, services, market mechanisms and policies required to make this future possible.
Our Energy Systems Team will provide you with the support you need to make informed business decisions through the following services:
- Identifying and evaluating strategic locations for Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) infrastructure to help clients create evidence-based business cases for switching to ULEVs.
- Supporting the identification, selection and installation of ULEV infrastructure.
- Assessing current chargepoint networks and completing a detailed analysis of their effectiveness.
- Developing and evaluating business models for new products and services..
- Providing in-depth insight into the market trends, mechanisms, drivers and opportunities relating to ULEV infrastructure.
- Modelling complex energy systems including micro-grids, smart cities and vehicle-to-grid (V2G).
- Cost/benefit analysis of different infrastructure options.
- Innovation project support, ranging from bid writing and partner identification, to project management and delivery.
- Supply chain development, identification and evaluation.
- Research and development into new EV charging infrastructure and business cases, including Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and wireless charging.
Did you know?
The Energy Systems Team installed the UK’s first domestic vehicle-to-grid chargepoint in 2015 and we are now supporting the installation of ~1,500 V2G units through a range of Innovate UK funded demonstrator projects.
With the help of our Energy Systems Team, you can better understand your ULEV infrastructure needs and how to make the switch at the lowest possible cost to you.